- Kodi and XBMC cannot be used simultaneously. If you have already installed XBMC, please first remove it in order to install Kodi.
- HEVC (H.265) is used for software transcoding playback
Kodi (formally known as XBMC) is an award-winning free and open source (GPL) software media player and entertainment hub that can be installed on Linux, OSX, Windows, iOS, and Android, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
Disclaimer: Kodi does not provide any media itself. Users must provide their own content or manually point Kodi to third party online services. The Kodi project does not provide any support for bootleg video content.
-upgrade kodi to v17.6
-Support for RAR archives
-Enable MySQL support
-Enable PVR support
-Fixed bug that CEC is not working
-Add adsp addons
-Fixed "won't play DTS after turn on "Allow passthrough"
- Add Chinese adds on (iqiyi, youku) . If you want to use this adds on , please uninstall Kodi and reinstall kodi again??
- Updated to Kodi17
- It's highly recommended that you remove the current video sources and add it again.
- Upgrade kodi from 16.0 beta2 to 16.0 (formal)
- Support ADM 2.6 installation.