BubbleUPnP Server provides new services, many of them running on top of your existing UPnP/DLNA devices:
- make various media formats not natively supported by Chromecast playable with transcoding. Works in tandem with Android BubbleUPnP
- secure Internet access to your UPnP/DLNA Media Servers content with Android BubbleUPnP and foobar2000.
- stream and download your music, video, photos with your Android device from a mobile or WiFi connection with optional transcoding to reduce bandwidth.
- no need to sync, to upload to the cloud, to register to an online service
- create OpenHome Media Renderers from any UPnP AV or Google Cast renderer (provides on-device playlist, multiple Control Point access to the same renderer)
- create an UPnP/DLNA renderer from any Google Cast device
- fix issues of UPnP/DLNA Media Servers (discovery issues, broken data, add some audio DLNA compliance) by creating a proxy Media Server
- access your UPnP/DLNA Media Servers across different networks
Default Port: 58050
User name: Admin
** the A is capitalized in the User name.