Deluge is a full-featured BitTorrent client for Linux, OS X, Unix and Windows. It has been designed using the client server model with a daemon process that handles all the bittorrent activity. The Deluge daemon is able to run on headless machines with the user-interfaces being able to connect remotely from any platform.
Login password: deluge
Login for remote clients: admin/admin
The default login password can be changed through the web-interface. You can also connect remotely to the deluge daemon with the Deluge-client by enabling classic-mode in settings.
Deluge is Free Software and is licensed under the GNU General Public License.
* Core/UI split allowing Deluge to run as a daemon
* Connect remotely to the Deluge daemon
* Web UI
* Console UI
* GTK+ UI
* BitTorrent Protocol Encryption
* Mainline DHT
* Local Peer Discovery (aka LSD)
* FAST protocol extension
* µTorrent Peer Exchange
* UPnP and NAT-PMP
* Proxy support
* Web seed
* Private Torrents
* Global and per-torrent speed limits
* Configurable bandwidth scheduler
* Password protection
* RSS (via Plugin)
* Other libtorrent features
* And much more!