Photo Gallery is an in-house developed app by ASUSTOR. It allows you to create a unique network photo album that you can share with your family and friends.
1. Photo Gallery 2.0 supports all ASUSTOR NAS devices running ADM version 2.5.3 and onwards.
2. After installed Photo Gallery 2.0, all thumbnails will be re-generated again.
3. Photo Gallery 2.0 must be used in conjunction with AiFoto 2.0.
Key features for the Photo Gallery 2.0 version:
- 'Album' and 'Browse' viewing modes: 'Album' mode, organizes all the photos from the various subfolders of an album into a single level for convenient browsing while 'Browse' mode allows users to browse through photos in detail according the album and subfolder infrastructure.
- Multi-level folder structure support: In “Browse” mode users can create multiple levels of subfolders. And for second level folders can assign permissions, providing flexibility for permissions management.
- Concealable side navigation bar: Provides album thumbnails and total photo count for each album.
- User preferences: Individual users can decide whether to show the total number of comments and whether or not to have the side bar automatically open to the location of the current album being viewed. Users can also change the interface language and configure image quality according to browsing device, optimizing the browsing experience.
- Intuitive sorting: Ability to sort images in ascending or descending order according to file name or time taken.
- Adjustable browsing: Supports photo wall, 1:1, 4:3 and 16:9 image ratios for display along with ability to scale down images to a minimum of 0.60 times. The number of photos shown per page can also be configured (50, 100, 250, 500, 1000).
- Automatic image rotation to correct orientation, saving time and energy.
- Comprehensive search function: Can use keywords to search within specified albums and folders. Can also specify search criteria such as file name, album name, file description, comments, commenter, time taken, time uploaded and tags.
- One-click sharing to social media (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Plurk, email)
- Intuitive drag and drop management: In “Browse” mode, supports directly dragging and dropping photos to move them.
- Can configure album cover and tags (for single photo or batch of photos).
- Slideshow viewing mode
- Provides comment function for users to interact with each other.
- Supports a wide range of image formats: RAW, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF
- Supports video playback